Beware of touts and job-racketeers claiming to provide jobs through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri came into existence during Financial Year 2009-10 as 21st RRB of Indian Railways. It is functioning under the administrative control of Railway Recruitment Control Board, Ministry of Railways, Railway Board, New Delhi.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri has been assigned the task of undertaking the recruitment of Non-Gazetted/Group "C" staff(s) in technical and non-technical categories for following units of N. F. Railway:
- Alipurdwar Division and
- Katihar Division
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri is headed by the Chairman and assisted by Assistant Secretary with small team of Gr. C and Gr. D staffs to run the RRB office.
- CEN 01/2019– (FOR RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS NTPC GRADUATE AND UNDER GRADUATE POSTS) NOTICE on 5th PHASE of EXAM SCHEDULE FOR CBT-1
- CEN NO. 03/2019– (Ministerial and Isolated category posts) CLICK HERE FOR OBJECTION TRACKER OF CBT-1(Viewing of Question Paper, Responses and Keys & Raising of Objections if any to Questions/Options) (The link will be available only between 22-02-2021 18 Hours 00 Minutes to 28-02-2021 18 Hours 00 Minutes)
- CEN NO. 03/2019– (Ministerial and Isolated category posts) NOTICE ON OBJECTION TRACKER (Viewing of Question Paper, Responses and Keys & Raising of Objections if any to Questions/Options)
- If any candidate is approached by any one with Demands of Money of favours for securing Railway Jobs, She/He should lodge a complaint in nearest Police Station.
- Candidates can also call on the phone no. 0353 2663840 during office timing for guidance.