Beware of touts and job-racketeers claiming to provide jobs through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri came into existence during Financial Year 2009-10 as 21st RRB of Indian Railways. It is functioning under the administrative control of Railway Recruitment Control Board, Ministry of Railways, Railway Board, New Delhi.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri has been assigned the task of undertaking the recruitment of Non-Gazetted/Group "C" staff(s) in technical and non-technical categories for following units of N. F. Railway:
- Alipurdwar Division and
- Katihar Division
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri is headed by the Chairman and assisted by Assistant Secretary with small team of Gr. C and Gr. D staffs to run the RRB office.
- CEN NO.01/2019– (FOR RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS NTPC GRADUATE AND UNDER GRADUATE POSTS) Click here to view & download e-CALL LETTER, 7th PHASE of EXAM DATE AND CITY INTIMATION SLIP and FREE TRAVEL AUTHORITY (if applicable)
- CEN NO.01/2019– (FOR RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS NTPC GRADUATE AND UNDER GRADUATE POSTS) NOTICE ON 7th AND LAST PHASE OF THE EXAM SCHEDULE for CBT-1
- CEN NO. 03/2018– (For Recruitment of JE, JE/IT DMS & CMA) NOTICE ON PARTIAL REFUND OF EXAMINATION FEE
- If any candidate is approached by any one with Demands of Money of favours for securing Railway Jobs, She/He should lodge a complaint in nearest Police Station.
- Candidates can also call on the phone no. 0353 2663840 during office timing for guidance.