- Employment Noticesरोजगार सूचनाएं
- Help Deskहेल्प डेस्क
- Mock Testमॉक टेस्ट
- City Intimation Slip / e-Call Letterशहर सूचना पर्ची / ई-बुलावा-पत्र
- Forgot Registrationभूला पंजीकरण
- Selection Procedureचयन प्रक्रिया
- How to fill Application Formआवेदन-पत्र कैसे भरें
- RTI Portalसूचना का अधिकार पोर्टल
- An Appealअपील
- Public Disclosure of Non-recommended Willing Candidatesगैर-अनुशंसित इच्छुक अभ्यार्थियों का सार्वजनिक प्रकटन
Beware of touts and job-racketeers claiming to provide jobs through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri came into existence during Financial Year 2009-10 as 21st RRB of Indian Railways. It is functioning under the administrative control of Railway Recruitment Control Board, Ministry of Railways, Railway Board, New Delhi.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri has been assigned the task of undertaking the recruitment of Non-Gazetted/Group "C" staff(s) in technical and non-technical categories for following units of N. F. Railway:
- Alipurdwar Division and
- Katihar Division
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri is headed by the Chairman and assisted by Assistant Secretary with small team of Gr. C and Gr. D staffs to run the RRB office.
- CEN NO.03/2019– (MINISTERIAL & ISOLATED CATEGORY POSTS) CLICK HERE FOR UPDATE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR REFUND OF EXAMINATION FEES (The link will be live from 16.08.2021, 16:00 hrs. to 31.08.2021, 23:59 hrs.)
- CEN NO.03/2019– (MINISTERIAL & ISOLATED CATEGORY POSTS) NOTICE ON REFUND OF EXAMINATION FEE - UPDATE/CORRECTION OF BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
- CEN NO.01/2019– (For recruitment of various NTPC Graduate and under Graduate posts) CLICK HERE TO VIEW QUESTION PAPER, RESPONSES AND KEYS & RAISING OF OBJECTION IF ANY TO QUESTIONS/ OPTIONS/ KEYS OF CBT-1 (Link will be live from 16.08.2021, 20:00 hrs. to 23.08.2021, 23:59 hrs.)
- If any candidate is approached by any one with Demands of Money of favours for securing Railway Jobs, She/He should lodge a complaint in nearest Police Station.
- Candidates can also call on the phone no. 0353 2663840 during office timing for guidance.