Beware of touts and job-racketeers claiming to provide jobs through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
City Intimation Slip
CITY INTIMATION SLIP & e-CALL LETTER (HALL TICKET) FOR CBTs, CBAT/TST, DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-Call letter and upload details on their registered mobile number and email ID. No call letter will be sent by post. However, candidates should regularly visit the official websites of RRBs as there can be failure in delivery of SMS/Email to the candidates due to reason beyond control of RRBs.
- Eligible candidates can download e-Call letter along with declaration for scribe, wherever applicable from the RRBs websites about 10 days before the date of the CBT, CBAT/TST, DV (as applicable) e-Call letter will not be sent to candidates by post. Further for facilitating the candidates regarding the planning for travel arrangements, a city intimation slip will also be provided on this website few days before the link for downloading the e-Call letter is available on this website.
- Candidates should read the instructions on the e-Call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
Candidates are advised to read the concerned Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) carefully. The Procedure mentioned as above is indicative only and is subject to change from time to time in various Centralized Employment Notices (CENs).
- CEN NO.01/2019– (FOR RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS NTPC GRADUATE AND UNDER GRADUATE POSTS) Click here to view & download e-CALL LETTER, 7th PHASE of EXAM DATE AND CITY INTIMATION SLIP and FREE TRAVEL AUTHORITY (if applicable)
- CEN NO.01/2019– (FOR RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS NTPC GRADUATE AND UNDER GRADUATE POSTS) NOTICE ON 7th AND LAST PHASE OF THE EXAM SCHEDULE for CBT-1
- CEN NO. 03/2018– (For Recruitment of JE, JE/IT DMS & CMA) NOTICE ON PARTIAL REFUND OF EXAMINATION FEE
- If any candidate is approached by any one with Demands of Money of favours for securing Railway Jobs, She/He should lodge a complaint in nearest Police Station.
- Candidates can also call on the phone no. 0353 2663840 during office timing for guidance.