- Employment Noticesरोजगार सूचनाएं
- Help Deskहेल्प डेस्क
- Mock Testमॉक टेस्ट
- Forgot Registrationभूला पंजीकरण
- Selection Procedureचयन प्रक्रिया
- How to fill Application Formआवेदन-पत्र कैसे भरें
- RTI Portalसूचना का अधिकार पोर्टल
- An Appealअपील
- Public Disclosure of Non-recommended Willing Candidatesगैर-अनुशंसित इच्छुक अभ्यार्थियों का सार्वजनिक प्रकटन
Beware of touts and job-racketeers claiming to provide jobs through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
City Intimation Slip
CITY INTIMATION SLIP & e-CALL LETTER (HALL TICKET) FOR CBTs, CBAT/TST, DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-Call letter and upload details on their registered mobile number and email ID. No call letter will be sent by post. However, candidates should regularly visit the official websites of RRBs as there can be failure in delivery of SMS/Email to the candidates due to reason beyond control of RRBs.
- Eligible candidates can download e-Call letter along with declaration for scribe, wherever applicable from the RRBs websites about 10 days before the date of the CBT, CBAT/TST, DV (as applicable) e-Call letter will not be sent to candidates by post. Further for facilitating the candidates regarding the planning for travel arrangements, a city intimation slip will also be provided on this website few days before the link for downloading the e-Call letter is available on this website.
- Candidates should read the instructions on the e-Call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
Candidates are advised to read the concerned Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) carefully. The Procedure mentioned as above is indicative only and is subject to change from time to time in various Centralized Employment Notices (CENs).--> */?>
- CEN NO. 03/2018 Recruitment for JE, JE/IT, DMS & CMA CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL/DIVERSION PANEL FOR WAITLISTED CANDIDATES OF JE CATEGORIES
- CEN NO. 01/2024 RECRUITMENT OF TECHNICIANS TENTATIVE TIMELINES
- CEN NO. 01/2024 RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT TENTATIVE TIMELINES
- CEN NO. 01/2024 RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT Corrigendum against Para 5.0 and Para 5.2 of the detailed CEN
- Advance Notice Regarding Centralised Employment Notification (CEN) for recruitment of Technicians in Indian Railways
- CEN NO. 01/2024 RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT APPLICATION FAQ
- CEN NO.: 01/2024 (RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT) Click here for ONLINE APPLICATION
- CEN No. 01/2024 (Recruitment for Assistant Loco Pilot) Click here for Detailed CEN in English
- CEN No. 01/2024 (Recruitment for Assistant Loco Pilot) Click here for Detailed CEN in Hindi
- INDICATIVE NOTICE FOR CEN NO. 01/2024 RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT Click to view in English
- INDICATIVE NOTICE FOR CEN NO. 01/2024 RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT Click to view in Hindi
- If any candidate is approached by any one with Demands of Money of favours for securing Railway Jobs, She/He should lodge a complaint in nearest Police Station.
- Candidates can also call on the phone no. 0353 2663840 during office timing for guidance.