Beware of touts and job-racketeers claiming to provide jobs through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
Sorry, Page not found...!
The page you are looking for is not avaliable at this moment. Please try some other time.
- CEN 01/2019– (FOR RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS NTPC GRADUATE AND UNDER GRADUATE POSTS) NOTICE on 5th PHASE of EXAM SCHEDULE FOR CBT-1
- CEN NO. 03/2019– (Ministerial and Isolated category posts) CLICK HERE FOR OBJECTION TRACKER OF CBT-1(Viewing of Question Paper, Responses and Keys & Raising of Objections if any to Questions/Options) (The link will be available only between 22-02-2021 18 Hours 00 Minutes to 28-02-2021 18 Hours 00 Minutes)
- CEN NO. 03/2019– (Ministerial and Isolated category posts) NOTICE ON OBJECTION TRACKER (Viewing of Question Paper, Responses and Keys & Raising of Objections if any to Questions/Options)
- If any candidate is approached by any one with Demands of Money of favours for securing Railway Jobs, She/He should lodge a complaint in nearest Police Station.
- Candidates can also call on the phone no. 0353 2663840 during office timing for guidance.