Beware of touts and job-racketeers claiming to provide jobs through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
Sorry, Page not found...!
The page you are looking for is not avaliable at this moment. Please try some other time.
- CEN NO.01/2019– (FOR RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS NTPC GRADUATE AND UNDER GRADUATE POSTS) Click here to view & download e-CALL LETTER, 7th PHASE of EXAM DATE AND CITY INTIMATION SLIP and FREE TRAVEL AUTHORITY (if applicable)
- CEN NO.01/2019– (FOR RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS NTPC GRADUATE AND UNDER GRADUATE POSTS) NOTICE ON 7th AND LAST PHASE OF THE EXAM SCHEDULE for CBT-1
- CEN NO. 03/2018– (For Recruitment of JE, JE/IT DMS & CMA) NOTICE ON PARTIAL REFUND OF EXAMINATION FEE
- If any candidate is approached by any one with Demands of Money of favours for securing Railway Jobs, She/He should lodge a complaint in nearest Police Station.
- Candidates can also call on the phone no. 0353 2663840 during office timing for guidance.