Skip to Main Content
25th May, 2022
Information for Applicantsआवेदकों के लिए सूचना
- Employment Noticesरोजगार सूचनाएं
- Mock Testमॉक टेस्ट
- City Intimation Slip / e-Call Letterशहर सूचना पर्ची / ई-बुलावा-पत्र
- Forgot Registrationभूला पंजीकरण
- Selection Procedureचयन प्रक्रिया
- How to fill Application Formआवेदन-पत्र कैसे भरें
- RTI Portalसूचना का अधिकार पोर्टल
- An Appealअपील
- Public Disclosure of Non-recommended Willing Candidatesगैर-अनुशंसित इच्छुक अभ्यार्थियों का सार्वजनिक प्रकटन
Beware of touts and job-racketeers claiming to provide jobs through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
|CEN NO. 01/2019
(FOR HELP DESK)
Latest Noticesनवीनतम सूचनाएं
- CEN NO. 01/2019 - (For Recruitment of Various NTPC Graduate and Under Graduate Posts) 2nd STAGE COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT-2) - Click here for viewing Question Paper, Responses and Keys & Raising of Objections if any to Questions/Options/Keys
- CEN NO. 01/2019 - (Recruitment for NTPC Graduate and Under Graduate posts) Click here to Download e-call letter for Phase-1 of CBT-2 for Pay Level 4 & 6 (Scheduled on 9th and 10th May'2022)
- CEN NO. 01/2019 - (Recruitment for NTPC Graduate and Under Graduate posts) LOGIN TO VIEW EXAM CITY AND DATE INTIMATION SLIP FOR NTPC CBT-2 FOR PAY LEVEL 4 & 6 AND TO VIEW SCORE CARD, SHORTLIST STATUS AND Q. PAPER OF CBT-1
- CEN NO. 01/2019 - (Recruitment for NTPC Graduate and Under Graduate posts) CLICK HERE FOR MOCK TEST FOR NTPC CBT-2
- CEN NO. 01/2019 - (Recruitment for NTPC Graduate and Under Graduate posts) HELPDESK - LOGIN TO RAISE QUERY FOR NTPC CBT-2
DOWN Stop UP
- If any candidate is approached by any one with Demands of Money of favours for securing Railway Jobs, She/He should lodge a complaint in nearest Police Station.
- Candidates can also call on the phone no. 0353 2663840 during office timing for guidance.
All Rights Reserved [Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri]. Website Design and Development Service Provided By Techno Developers Group.