- Employment Noticesरोजगार सूचनाएं
- Help Deskहेल्प डेस्क
- Mock Testमॉक टेस्ट
- City Intimation Slip / e-Call Letterशहर सूचना पर्ची / ई-बुलावा-पत्र
- Forgot Registrationभूला पंजीकरण
- Selection Procedureचयन प्रक्रिया
- How to fill Application Formआवेदन-पत्र कैसे भरें
- RTI Portalसूचना का अधिकार पोर्टल
- Public Disclosure of Non-recommended Willing Candidatesगैर-अनुशंसित इच्छुक अभ्यार्थियों का सार्वजनिक प्रकटन
Beware of touts and job-racketeers claiming to provide jobs through influence or by use of unfair means. Candidates attempting unfair means shall be disqualified and legal action shall be initiated against them.
An Appeal to Aspiring Candidates
The Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri conducts examinations for Non-Gazetted/Group 'C' Posts for Indian Railways, as per allotted jurisdiction, and recruits persons of merit in a fair and transparent manner.
Our examinations are mainly of multiple-choice objective types, Computer Based Test and computerised evaluation is being resorted to. The candidates are selected strictly as per the merit drawn by the computer, adhering to the rules including rules for reservation of SC/ST/OBC etc. There is no scope of human interference and intervention at any stage or any scope of leakage of question paper.
Beware of Touts and job racketeers trying to deceive you by false promises of securing job in Railways either through influence or by use of unfair and unethical means. RRB has not appointed any agent(s) or coaching centre (s) for action on its behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by persons/agencies. Candidates are selected purely as per merit. Please beware of unscrupulous elements and do not fall in their trap. Candidates attempting to influence RRB directly or indirectly shall be disqualified and legal action can be initiated against them This appeal is issued in the interest of the candidates to avoid getting way lead by mischievous elements and the RRB/Siliguri will not be held responsible for any such misadventure on the part of the candidates.
Railway Recruitment Board, Siliguri
- CEN NO. 03/2018 Recruitment for JE, JE/IT, DMS & CMA CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL/DIVERSION PANEL FOR WAITLISTED CANDIDATES OF JE CATEGORIES
- CEN NO. 01/2024 RECRUITMENT OF TECHNICIANS TENTATIVE TIMELINES
- CEN NO. 01/2024 RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT TENTATIVE TIMELINES
- CEN NO. 01/2024 RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT Corrigendum against Para 5.0 and Para 5.2 of the detailed CEN
- Advance Notice Regarding Centralised Employment Notification (CEN) for recruitment of Technicians in Indian Railways
- CEN NO. 01/2024 RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT APPLICATION FAQ
- CEN NO.: 01/2024 (RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT) Click here for ONLINE APPLICATION
- CEN No. 01/2024 (Recruitment for Assistant Loco Pilot) Click here for Detailed CEN in English
- CEN No. 01/2024 (Recruitment for Assistant Loco Pilot) Click here for Detailed CEN in Hindi
- INDICATIVE NOTICE FOR CEN NO. 01/2024 RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT Click to view in English
- INDICATIVE NOTICE FOR CEN NO. 01/2024 RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT Click to view in Hindi
- If any candidate is approached by any one with Demands of Money of favours for securing Railway Jobs, She/He should lodge a complaint in nearest Police Station.
- Candidates can also call on the phone no. 0353 2663840 during office timing for guidance.